Where is mag, I said to myself..not the old mag I meant, the new happy mag, who do not bother what people said behind, who just ignore the negative and being positive, who focus on her goals of life, who avoid any distraction…where is she, does anyone know where is she now??
For what I know now, mag is losing herself, her dignity, and her positive way of seeing things. She now again back to the mag who has the negative way of seeing things, letting herself down to the fire, creating trouble to her inner self. This is so not mag. Her closest friends would realize this, and they might think the way I’m thinking…mag is weird, she look desperate, exhausted, she is not the cool mag..who say naa to anything that is not important, but she is now the girl who care about everything till she left her own need behind. She really wanted to love herself though. Mag often pray during the month of mother mary asking god to teach her how to love herself, to give her strength, wisdom, peace and happiness of life. Yeah it was a miracle, something so beauty that she did change during that special month, day to day she is glooming, with such a cheerful personality, seriously you can’t even see she in the sad, moody face, but all you can see is a girl who is enjoying herself very much and focus.
But lately, that uHuu mag is gone. I know, I can feel her away, apart from the normal her when I’m around. I’m sad to see her that way. She must be so hurt and sad to be the way she is now. I guess this is another temptation for her again before she fully found the true happiness of life before she found her real self. I wish I can help her. I believe she is struggling to come out from the darkness, from the rope that tight her now from letting go her own personality. And I know she must be crying every night, every moment when the darkness of sadness comes and attacking her. The darkness, really trap her now. Really putting her in a critical situation, where people might change their thought of her. Hopefully people around her would not giving up of her, would not giving up on waiting for the cheer lady to back again. Everything going to be fine, that is what she told herself. Prayer is the only way now, talking to god is the best option to find the way out. That’s what she is in progressing of doing day to day. Hopefully after this, she will be strong than ever, better than ever.
I miss her, I miss mag.. I will pray for her, hopefully she recover soon from this craziness moment. Huhuhu..I never knew I will be missing someone so badly, someone like mag. God please have mercy on me, bring back the uHuu mag to me.. Amen
For what I know now, mag is losing herself, her dignity, and her positive way of seeing things. She now again back to the mag who has the negative way of seeing things, letting herself down to the fire, creating trouble to her inner self. This is so not mag. Her closest friends would realize this, and they might think the way I’m thinking…mag is weird, she look desperate, exhausted, she is not the cool mag..who say naa to anything that is not important, but she is now the girl who care about everything till she left her own need behind. She really wanted to love herself though. Mag often pray during the month of mother mary asking god to teach her how to love herself, to give her strength, wisdom, peace and happiness of life. Yeah it was a miracle, something so beauty that she did change during that special month, day to day she is glooming, with such a cheerful personality, seriously you can’t even see she in the sad, moody face, but all you can see is a girl who is enjoying herself very much and focus.
But lately, that uHuu mag is gone. I know, I can feel her away, apart from the normal her when I’m around. I’m sad to see her that way. She must be so hurt and sad to be the way she is now. I guess this is another temptation for her again before she fully found the true happiness of life before she found her real self. I wish I can help her. I believe she is struggling to come out from the darkness, from the rope that tight her now from letting go her own personality. And I know she must be crying every night, every moment when the darkness of sadness comes and attacking her. The darkness, really trap her now. Really putting her in a critical situation, where people might change their thought of her. Hopefully people around her would not giving up of her, would not giving up on waiting for the cheer lady to back again. Everything going to be fine, that is what she told herself. Prayer is the only way now, talking to god is the best option to find the way out. That’s what she is in progressing of doing day to day. Hopefully after this, she will be strong than ever, better than ever.
I miss her, I miss mag.. I will pray for her, hopefully she recover soon from this craziness moment. Huhuhu..I never knew I will be missing someone so badly, someone like mag. God please have mercy on me, bring back the uHuu mag to me.. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment