Good question to ask yourself, to reflect back what you have got in life. Ask yourself, have you gotten every single thing that you wanted badly. Not really right. You know why? Because you are in the real world, not the fantasy, not even your dream. The real life has its own nature rules that we cannot change even if we are those people who involve in law thingy. The rule is there even before any of us exist in this world and it is rule by one very powerful men , who create us, who love us with no regulation, how far are we away from him, he keep trying to make us closer to him in his own way. Without your notice, he is there, admiring you, seeking, checking, finding, stalking, tracking on you but most of all he is there to love you always more than anything. Have you notice that when you are in the hour of sadness, when you are hurt by someone till you cry, there was someone who is there to cheer you up, to wipe your tears and yes he is there to make you laugh again. Have you? Ask yourself.
I know I have been to that kind of situation, and honestly I did feel his around when the time I was in the darkness, needing help so much. He was there all the time with me through my happy and bad moment. He listen to my mourning, he saw I drop some tears. But he never left me alone and just sits there and sees. He came to me with unexpected way, wiping my tears, cheering me up, making me laugh and make me see things the way he is seeing. I am lucky enough though, that I have notice him before it was too late, before I falling into the wrong path of life deeper. After all the bad years, all the bad past I have gone through, only now I realize every single things has it owns reason to happen. And I’m glad that those things happen to me. It teach me a lot, it makes me a grown up lady, not completely for sure but on the way of completing. All the hurt, heartbroken, ups and down in my life are for reason. Well without any of this we will never experience real life both the hardness and the happiness, right? I told to myself, if those past that you have gone through never happen to you, are you going to be who you are now, where you are now. No right, the past is the pathway that leads you to your life now. The real life and we all should be thankful we have gone through it.
I have never regret though, because I believe everything happen have its own reason either for bad or good but somehow it will bring us nearer to the good things though. To those who had contributing in my past, thank you very much and forgive me for every single thing I have done, for every hurt I had cause in. I’m not perfect, I’m just another one of his creation has good and bad side, has advantage and disadvantage, has extra and lack inside. Yeah I’m proud of myself for I have gone through, you all should be proud of yourself for have been able to survive in the ups and downs of your life in the struggling to create your own life. We are all still learning about life, about ourselves, I’m myself still looking for myself, for what I have been missing before, trying to love myself more than anyone because all this while I have neglected myself so much, putting my attention, care and love for others ahead of myself. It is now I switch all the attention, times, love and care to myself.
As to my friends, girlfriends, you guys really rocks, you guys are the apple of my eyes, thank you very much for every single thing, for every single word, for every single time that you guys have spent for me. Back to the main question, what do we want is not always what we will get, but for some reason, I can say that I get what I want to complete me not perfectly but just nice. And guess who, its u guys, my friends, girlfriends.
Thank you for being my cheerleaders. I hope I will be yours too.. ;)
I know I have been to that kind of situation, and honestly I did feel his around when the time I was in the darkness, needing help so much. He was there all the time with me through my happy and bad moment. He listen to my mourning, he saw I drop some tears. But he never left me alone and just sits there and sees. He came to me with unexpected way, wiping my tears, cheering me up, making me laugh and make me see things the way he is seeing. I am lucky enough though, that I have notice him before it was too late, before I falling into the wrong path of life deeper. After all the bad years, all the bad past I have gone through, only now I realize every single things has it owns reason to happen. And I’m glad that those things happen to me. It teach me a lot, it makes me a grown up lady, not completely for sure but on the way of completing. All the hurt, heartbroken, ups and down in my life are for reason. Well without any of this we will never experience real life both the hardness and the happiness, right? I told to myself, if those past that you have gone through never happen to you, are you going to be who you are now, where you are now. No right, the past is the pathway that leads you to your life now. The real life and we all should be thankful we have gone through it.
I have never regret though, because I believe everything happen have its own reason either for bad or good but somehow it will bring us nearer to the good things though. To those who had contributing in my past, thank you very much and forgive me for every single thing I have done, for every hurt I had cause in. I’m not perfect, I’m just another one of his creation has good and bad side, has advantage and disadvantage, has extra and lack inside. Yeah I’m proud of myself for I have gone through, you all should be proud of yourself for have been able to survive in the ups and downs of your life in the struggling to create your own life. We are all still learning about life, about ourselves, I’m myself still looking for myself, for what I have been missing before, trying to love myself more than anyone because all this while I have neglected myself so much, putting my attention, care and love for others ahead of myself. It is now I switch all the attention, times, love and care to myself.
As to my friends, girlfriends, you guys really rocks, you guys are the apple of my eyes, thank you very much for every single thing, for every single word, for every single time that you guys have spent for me. Back to the main question, what do we want is not always what we will get, but for some reason, I can say that I get what I want to complete me not perfectly but just nice. And guess who, its u guys, my friends, girlfriends.
Thank you for being my cheerleaders. I hope I will be yours too.. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment