Monday, December 14, 2009
i am on my own
This will be different from now on. I will be on my own. Not gonna start another coming new year with all the same daily things i did this year and before. I am on my own now reschedule my times and activities. This year gonna end different than previous cause i am on my own. No family to celebrate with. So it might be a good start of the new coming year since im gonna be celebrating new year in other place.I am on my own striking for my life goal. I am on my own figure things out. haiz..im talking rubbish now. My mind is not stable now..too many things inside. I miss my girlfriends, miss my study, miss my class, miss all my books. I just cannot wait to start the new semester. I don't care what people said, though sometime i do care. I am weird. For me study is more fun then go clubbing.YEah i am a nerd and i love to be nerd. It is better to be a nerd who love study, who date with books most the time rather than doing things where you end up with trouble and be in miserable.... I MISS MY CAMPUS LIFE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment